Various - Chimes Of Freedom (The Songs Of Bob Dylan) Album
Title: Chimes Of Freedom (The Songs Of Bob Dylan)
Style: Alternative Rock, Rock & Roll, Pop Rock, Indie Rock, Country Rock, Country, Electric Blues, Folk Rock, Hard Rock
Label: Amnesty International, Fontana
# Cat: 7401001
FLAC album: 2718 mb
MP3 album: 2586 mb
Genre: Rock / Blues / World
|1||–The Gaslight Anthem||Changing Of The Guards|
Mixed By – Frank Marra, Nick BellmoreMusician – Alex Levine, Alex Rosamilia, Benny Horowitz, Brian Fallon Producer – Wes KleinknechtProducer, Mixed By – The Gaslight Anthem
|2||–Fistful Of Mercy||Buckets Of Rain|
Engineer, Mixed By – Paul HicksMusician – Ben Harper, Dhani Harrison, Jesse Greene, Joseph ArthurProducer – Fistful Of Mercy
|3||–Darren Criss Featuring Chuck Criss Of Freelance Whales||New Morning|
Fiddle – Sarah CharnessGuitar, Vocals – Chuck Criss, Darren CrissMixed By, Engineer – Josh PeckVocals – Jacob Hyman, Judah Dadone
|4||–Blake Mills Featuring Danielle Haim||Heart Of Mine|
Musician, Producer – Blake Mills, Danielle Haim
|5||–Miley Cyrus||You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go|
Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Johnzo WestAcoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Omnichord, Piano, Producer, Mixed By – John ShanksCoordinator [Production] – Shari SutcliffeKeyboards, Synth [Synths], Synthesizer [Synth Strings] – Charlie JudgeMixed By, Recorded By – Paul LaMalfaVocals – Miley Cyrus
|6||–Evan Rachel Wood||I'd Have You Anytime|
Arranged By – John AltmanEngineer – Bill SmithEngineer [Assistant] – Scott Smith Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Vanessa ParrExecutive-Producer – Helen GarrettMixed By – John RichardsMixed By [Assistant] – Dan Silver Musician [The Springtimers], Bass – Edwin LivingstonMusician [The Springtimers], Drums – Clayton CameronMusician [The Springtimers], Guitar – Laurence JuberMusician [The Springtimers], Piano – Patrice RushenMusician [The Springtimers], Tenor Saxophone – Tom ScottProducer – Martin Lewis
|7||–Neil Finn With Pajama Club||She Belongs To Me|
Acoustic Guitar – Cameron RoweBass – Sharon FinnElectric Guitar – Sean Donnelly Harmonium, Vibraphone [Vibes], Vocals, Producer – Neil Finn
|8||–Carolina Chocolate Drops||Political World|
Mixed By – Chris Allen Musician – Adam Matta, Dom Flemons, Hubby Jenkins, Rhiannon GiddensProducer, Mixed By – Jac Holzman
|9||–Tom Morello The Nightwatchman||Blind Willie McTell|
Bass, Keyboards – Robbie "Seahag" ManganoDrum Programming, Guitar – Carl "The Wizard" RestivoProducer, Mixed By – Carl RestivoVocals, Guitar – Tom Morello The Nightwatchman
|10||–Diana Krall||Simple Twist Of Fate|
Vocals, Producer – Diana Krall
|11||–Lenny Kravitz||Rainy Day Women #12 & 35|
Bass Drum – Joshua DanielsDrums – Brent Thompson, Conrad Lee, Davon Gibson, Taval Bethel, Thaddeus PettyEngineer [Assistant] – Alex AlvarezLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Tambourine, Conductor [Band], Mixed By – Lenny KravitzMixed By, Engineer [Audio] – Tom "Bone" EdmondsMixed By, Engineer [Pro Tools] – Craig RossPiano – George LaksSaxophone – Harold Todd, Kevin CambridgeTrombone – Anthony Thompson Trumpet – Akeen Johnson, Clarence Gibson, Jadian Curtis, Ludovic Louis, Mario WoodsTuba – Zaccheus Thompson
|12||–Paul Rodgers And Nils Lofgren||Abandoned Love|
Arranged By, Producer, Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards, Vocals [Harmony] – Nils LofgrenArranged By, Producer, Lead Vocals – Paul RodgersDrums – Todd ChubaExecutive-Producer – Martin LewisRecorded By [Paul Rodger's Vocals] – Pat GloverRecorded By, Mixed By – Jamison Weddle
|13||–Bryan Ferry||Bob Dylan's Dream|
Cello – Anthony PleethDrums – Andy NewmarkGuitar – Chris Spedding, Oliver ThompsonMixed By – Simon WilleyPercussion – Frank RicottiPiano, Keyboards, Producer [Associate] – Colin GoodProducer, Mixed By – Rhett DaviesViola – Jon Thorne Violin – Gavyn Wright, Jacki ShaveVocals, Harmonica, Producer – Bryan Ferry
|14||–Elvis Costello||License To Kill|
Mixed By – Paul SilveiraMusician, Producer – Elvis Costello
|15||–Kronos Quartet||Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (Instr)|
Arranged By – Philip GlassEngineer [Assistant] – Willie SamuelsMusician [Kronos Quartet], Cello – Jeffrey ZeiglerMusician [Kronos Quartet], Viola – Hank DuttMusician [Kronos Quartet], Violin – David Harrington, John SherbaOrchestrated By [Additional Orchestration], Producer – Kronos QuartetSitar [Electric], Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Scott Fraser
|16||–State Radio||John Brown|
Drums – Mike NajarianGuitar, Vocals – Chad Stokes UrmstonProducer, Mixed By – Craig Welsch
|17||–Patti Smith||Drifter's Escape|
Bass – Tony ShanahanDrums – Jay Dee DaughertyEngineer – Stewart LermanGuitar – Jack Petruzzelli, Lenny KayePiano – Jesse SmithProducer – Patti Smith BandVocals – Patti Smith
|18||–Dierks Bentley Featuring Chris Thile And Punch Brothers||Señor (Tales Of A Yankee Power) (Live)|
Acoustic Guitar – Chris EldridgeBanjo – Noam PikelnyBass – Paul KowertFiddle – Gabe WitcherMandolin, Vocals [Harmony] – Chris ThileMixed By – Gary PaczosaProducer – Jon Randall Stewart
|19||–My Morning Jacket||You're A Big Girl Now|
Musician – Carl BroemelMusician, Producer, Mixed By – Yim Yames
|20||–Marianne Faithfull||Baby Let Me Follow You Down (Live)|
Musician [Guitar] – Marc RibotProducer – Francois Ravard
|21||–Pete Seeger With The Rivertown Kids||Forever Young|
Arranged By [Strings] – John AltmanBanjo [Special Guest] – Bela FleckDirected By [Musical Director, Rivertown Kids] – Dan Einbender, Tery UdellEngineer [Assistant, The Village] – Vanessa ParrEngineer [Elias Arts], Mixed By – Greg GriffithEngineer [Komunyaka Music] – C. Lanzbom, Jeffrey HaynesEngineer [The Village] – Geoff EmerickExecutive-Producer – Helen GarrettMixed By [Assistant] – Dave RowlandMusician [The Forever Strung Quartet], Cello – Stephen ErdodyMusician [The Forever Strung Quartet], Viola – Shawn MannMusician [The Forever Strung Quartet], Violin – Phillip LevyMusician [The Forever Strung Quartet], Violin, Concertmaster – Bruce DukovMusician [The Rivertown Kids] – A.J. Lukan, Ally Hockler, Anastasia LaGuerre, Autumn Lennon, Chris Richards , Elyse "Foxy" Fox, Gabe O'Reilly, Jazzy Gustave, Jean Garrison, Jillian Warner, Julia Barnett, Kara Dunderdale, Kirsten Lutley, Luisa Uribe, Maddy Rosaler, Sebastian Uribe, Sierra Caban, Xavier CollinsPerformer [The Forever Youngsters], Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – John MejavePerformer [The Forever Youngsters], Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards – Drew HillPerformer [The Forever Youngsters], Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By, Arranged By [Choral Arrangement] – Mark HudsonPerformer [The Forever Youngsters], Bass Guitar, Banjo – Glen BurtnikPerformer [The Forever Youngsters], Drums – Chris CamilleriProducer – Martin Lewis
|22||–Steve Earle & Lucia Micarelli||One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below)|
Bass – Kelley LooneyDrums – Will RigbyElectric Guitar – Chris MastersonEngineer – Steve ChristensenEngineer [Assistant] – Chris LongwoodMandolin – Eleanor WhitmorePiano – Allison MoorerVocals, Guitar – Steve EarleVocals, Violin – Lucia Micarelli
|23||–Angelique Kidjo||Lay, Lady, Lay|
Drums – Steve JordanGuitar – Dominic James, Joao MotaPercussion – Magatte SnowProducer – Jean Hebrail
|24||–My Chemical Romance||Desolation Row (Live)|
Musician – Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray ToroRecorded By, Mixed By – Dave Rupsch
|25||–Flogging Molly||The Times They Are A-Changin'|
Musician – Bridget Regan, Dave King , Dennis Casey, George Schwindt, Matt Hensley, Nathen Maxwell, Bob SchmidtProducer – Flogging MollyProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Ryan HewittRecorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Brandon Duncan, Jordon Silva
|26||–Sinéad O'Connor||Property Of Jesus|
Guitar – Bill ShanleyProducer, Mixed By – Pat DonneVocals, Producer – Sinead O'Connor
|27||–Lucinda Williams||Tryin' To Get To Heaven|
Bass – David SuttonDrums – Butch NortonEngineer – Brandon DuncanGuitar – Blake MillsProducer – Bob Clearmountain, Tom OverbyVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Lucinda Williams
|28||–Oren Lavie||4th Time Around|
Acoustic Guitar – Uzi FeinermanDouble Bass [Upright] – Adam Ben-EzraDrums – Amir BreslerElectric Bass, Producer, Mixed By, Engineer [Recording] – Ori WinokurElectric Guitar – Roi PeledEngineer [Recording] – Asaf ShaySitar, Swarmandel [Swarmandal], Tambura [Tanpura] – Yotam HaimovitchTrumpet – Avishai CohenViola – Yair DalalVocals, Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Producer – Oren Lavie
|29||–Ximena Sariñana||I Want You|
Engineer [Assistant] – Jeffrey SwartMellophone – Brad GordonPiano, Synth [Synths], Drums [Drum], Bass, Arranged By, Producer – Alex WongVocals, Keyboards [Keys] – Ximena Sarinana
|30||–Mick Hucknall||One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later)|
Bass – Steve LewinsonDrums – Pete LewinsonEngineer, Mixed By – Adrian HallGuitar – Kenji SuzukiKeyboards – Dave ClaytonMixed By – Johnny WowProducer – Andy Wright, Mick Hucknall
|31||–Natasha Bedingfield||Ring Them Bells|
Acoustic Guitar – Ilya ToshinskyBass – Tony LucidoDrums – Jeremy LutitoElectric Guitar – Adam Shoenfeld, Tom BucovacMixed By – Craig AlvinPercussion, Producer – Marshall AltmanPiano, Organ – Tim LauerRecorded By – Justin NeibankRecorded By [Assistant] – Drew BollmanVocals – Natasha Bedingfield
|32||–Jackson Browne||Love Minus Zero/No Limit|
Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Producer – Jackson BrowneBass – Tal WilkenfeldDrums – Jim KeltnerElectric Guitar – Jonathan WilsonKeyboards [Keys] – Benmont TenchRecorded By – Paul DieterRecorded By [Assistant] – Bil Lane, Glenn Suravech
|33||–Bob Dylan||Chimes Of Freedom||7:12|
|34||–Band Of Skulls||It Ain't Me, Babe|
Musician – Emma Richardson, Matthew Hayward, Russell MarsdenProducer – Band Of Skulls
|35||–Eric Burdon||Gotta Serve Somebody|
Bass – Terry Wilson Drums, Co-producer – Tony BraunagelGuitar – Billy WattsMixed By – Justin FoxMixed By [Final Mix] – Joe McGrathPercussion – Wally IngamVocals, Producer – Eric Burdon
|36||–Johnny Cash Featuring The Avett Brothers||One Too Many Mornings|
Acoustic Guitar – Seth AvettBanjo – Scott AvettLead Vocals, Guitar – Johnny CashMixed By – Ryan HewittProducer – Rick RubinProducer [Original Track] – Bob JohnstonRecorded By [Original Track] – Charlie Bragg, Neil WilburnVocals [Additional] – Bob Dylan, Seth And Scott Avett
|37||–Joan Baez||Seven Curses|
Producer – Kenny Greenberg, Wally WilsonVocals, Guitar – Joan Baez
|38||–Charlie Winston||This Wheel's On Fire|
Bass – Ashley DzerigianDrums – Barbara GruskaElectric Guitar – Blake MillsKeyboards – Patrick WarrenPiano – Ethan GruskaProducer – Tony Berg
|39||–Billy Bragg||Lay Down Your Weary Tune|
Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Billy BraggArranged By [Choral Arrangement] – Mark HudsonBacking Vocals – The Salerno ChoraleEngineer – Grant ShowbizEngineer [Choir] – Greg GriffithMixed By – Dan Silver
|40||–Thea Gilmore||I'll Remember You|
Instruments [All Other Instruments], Producer – Nigel StonierPercussion – Dan LoganRecorded By – Mike CaveTrumpet – Alex SmithViola – Fluff
|41||–The Airborne Toxic Event||Boots Of Spanish Leather|
Musician – Anna Bullbrook, Daren Taylor, Mikel Jollett, Noah Harmon, Steven ChenProducer – The Airborne Toxic Event
|42||–Dave Matthews Band||All Along The Watchtower (Live)|
Musician – Boyd Tinsley, Carter Beauford, David Matthews, LeRoi Moore, Stefan Lessard
|43||–Adele||Make You Feel My Love (Recorded Live At WXPN)|
Engineer – Chris Williams
|44||–Mariachi El Bronx||Love Sick|
Musician – Brad Magers, Jorma Vik, Ken Mochikoshi Horne, Matt Caughthran, Ray Suen, Vincent HidalgoMusician, Producer – Joby J. Ford
|45||–Seal & Jeff Beck||Like A Rolling Stone|
Backing Vocals – Antonia Salerno, "Brown Splenda", Lisa Margaroli, Sarah GarrisonBass – Leland SklarDrums – Russ KunkelEngineer – Dan Silver Engineer [Assistant] – Jared NugentGuitar – Jeff Beck, Laurence JuberGuitar, Percussion – Mark HudsonMixed By – Steve GreenwellOrgan [Hammond B3] – Jim CoxProducer – Mark Hudson, Martin LewisRecorded By [Vocal Track] – Trevor HornVocals – Seal
|46||–Pete Townshend||Corrina, Corrina|
Bass Guitar – Stuart RossDrums – Peter HuntingtonEngineer [Analog Recording], Mixed By – Bob PriddenEngineer [Assistant Recording] – Martin HollisEngineer [Pro Tools], Mixed By – Myles ClarkeExecutive-Producer – Martin LewisGuitar, Vocals, Producer – Pete TownshendOrgan [Mouth Organ] – Peter Hope-EvansPiano – Rachel Fuller
|47||–Ke$ha||Don't Think Twice, It's All Right|
Cello, Guitar – Devin MaloneKeyboards, Producer, Mixed By – Bob EzrinRecorded By – KeshaRecorded By [Additional Recording] – Hunter Hayes Recorded By, Mixed By – Justin Cortelyou
|48||–Taj Mahal & The Phantom Blues Band||Bob Dylan's 115th Dream|
Bass – Reggie McBrideDrums, Producer – Tony BraunagelEngineer [Harmonica] – Michael SenaGuitar, Engineer – Johnny Lee SchellMixed By – Joe McGrathOrgan [B3] – Mike FinniganSaxophone [Saxophones] – Joe SublettTrumpet, Trombone [Trombonium] – Darrell LeonardVocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Taj Mahal
|49||–We Are Augustines||Mama, You Been On My Mind|
Engineer – Brian ForbesMusician – William McCarthy, Eric Sanderson, Robert AllenProducer – We Are Augustines
|50||–Brett Dennen||You Ain't Goin' Nowhere|
Backing Vocals, Guitar – Julia WildeBacking Vocals, Harmonica – Joshua OsswaldDouble Bass [Upright], Ukulele, Backing Vocals – Tom FreundEngineer – Josh PeckGuitar, Vocals [Vox] – Brett Dennen
|51||–Joe Perry||Man Of Peace|
Acoustic Guitar, Engineer, Mixed By – Warren HuartDrums, Producer, Mixed By – Jack DouglasElectric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Producer – Joe PerryExecutive-Producer – Martin LewisGuitar [Brass Synth] – Brad WhitfordOrgan [Hammond] – Paul Santo
|52||–Mark Knopfler||Restless Farewell|
Accordion – Phil Cunningham Bass – Glenn WorfFiddle – John McCuskerGuitar – Richard BennettOrgan, Mixed By – Guy FletcherPedal Steel Guitar – Jim Cox, Paul FranklinVocals, Guitar [Guitars], Producer – Mark KnopflerWhistle – Mike McGoldrick
|53||–Sugarland||Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You (Live)|
Mastered By – Rodney MillsMixed By – Tom TapleyMixed By [Assistant] – Steven Morrison, Tim Jones Musician – Annie Clements, Brandon Bush, Jennifer Nettles, Scott Patton , Thad Beaty, Travis McNabbMusician, Producer – Kristian BushRecorded By – Troy Milner
|54||–Ziggy Marley||Blowin' In The Wind|
Musician, Producer – Ziggy Marley
|55||–Raphael Saadiq||Leopard-Skin-Pillbox Hat||3:43|
|56||–Zee Avi||Tomorrow Is A Long Time|
Lute [Sape], Producer – David HurwitzVoice – Zee Avi
|57||–Sussan Deyhim||All I Really Want To Do|
Bass, Bass [Processed Bass], Percussion – Peter Freeman Engineer [Recording, Sussan Deyhim's Sessions, Vocal Recordings] – Flash Engineer [Recording, Will Calhoun's Sessions] – William Spaceman PattersonPiano [Plucked Piano, Courtesy Of Marsis Jazz] – Michel FormanPiano, Keyboards, Ney, Drum Programming, Producer – Richard HorowitzTiple, Mandocello [Electric], Ukulele, Pedal Steel Guitar – Anton SankoUdu, Hihat [Hi-hat], Shaker [African Shakers], Tambora [Tambour Tops] – Will CalhounVocals, Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement], Drum Programming [Perc Programming], Producer – Sussan Deyhim
|58||–Maroon 5||I Shall Be Released|
Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jim Ebdon, Stephen Walsh Musician – Adam Levine, James Valentine , Jesse Carmichael, Matt Flynn, Mickey Madden, PJ MortonProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Noah Passovoy
|59||–Carly Simon||Just Like A Woman|
Piano, Accordion, Producer – Julie WolfProducer – Ben Taylor Vocals – Carly Simon
|60||–Jack's Mannequin||Mr. Tambourine Man|
Drums – Chris Roberts Engineer – Spencer GuerraEngineer [Additional] – Jeff Hannan, Max CoaneVocals, Bass, Guitar [Guitars], Programmed By [Programming], Producer – Jim WirtVocals, Piano, Keyboards, Percussion, Programmed By [Programming], Producer – Andrew McMahon
|61||–Kris Kristofferson||Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)|
Musician – Kris KristoffersonProducer – Bob ClearmountainProducer [Assisted By] – Brandon Duncan
|62||–Bad Religion||It's All Over Now, Baby Blue|
Bass – Jay BentleyDrums – Brooks WackermanGuitar – Greg HetsonGuitar, Backing Vocals [Bgv], Producer – Brett GurewitzMixed By – Dave TrumfioMixed By [Assistant] – Celso A. EstradaRecorded By [Recording], Engineer [Additional] – Marc McCluskyVocals, Guitar – Greg Graffin
|63||–Silversun Pickups||Not Dark Yet|
Producer [Production Assistant] – Todd CliffordProducer, Engineer – Fritz Michaud
|64||–Ed Roland & The Sweet Tea Project||Shelter From The Storm|
Engineer, Mixed By – Shawn GroveMusician – Brian Bisky, Christopher Alan Yates, Ed Roland, Emerson St. Pierre, Jesse Triplett, Nathan CooleyProducer – The Sweet Tea Project
|65||–Sting||Girl From The North Country|
Mixed By – Donal HodgsonMusician, Producer, Mixed By – StingProducer – Rob Mathes
|66||–Queens Of The Stone Age||Outlaw Blues|
Musician – Dean Fertita, Joey Castillo, Michael Shuman, Troy Van Lee UwenMusician, Producer, Mixed By – Joshua Homme
|67||–K'NAAN||With God On Our Side|
Engineer – Mike "Guru" JohnsonInstruments [All], Programmed By [Programming], Producer – Chuck HarmonyMixed By – Claudio Cueni
|68||–Bettye Lavette||Most Of The Time|
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Chris BruceBass [Upright], Double Bass – David PiltchDrums – Earl HarvinElectric Bass, Bass Guitar – Paul Bryan Electric Guitar – Doyle Bramhall IIEngineer [Assistant] – Jason MottOrgan, Piano, Keyboards [Wurlizter] – Lisa ColemanProducer – Joe HenryVocals – Bettye LaVette
|69||–Cage The Elephant||The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll|
Engineer – Jason HallEngineer [Assistant] – Matt WheelerProducer – Jay Joyce
|70||–Michael Franti||Subterranean Homesick Blues|
Mixed By – Jason BowmanMusician, Producer, Mixed By – Michael Franti
|71||–Rise Against||Ballad Of Hollis Brown|
Engineer – Andrew BerlinMusician – Brandon Barnes , Joe Principe, Tim Mcilrath, Zach ZeislerProducer, Engineer – Bill StevensonProducer, Engineer, Mixed By – Jason Livermore
|72||–The Belle Brigade||No Time To Think|
Bass, Pedal Steel Guitar – Keith KarmanGuitar – Blake MillsProducer – The Belle BrigadeVocals, Drums – Barbara GruskaVocals, Organ [Wurlitzer], Acoustic Guitar – Ethan Gruska
|73||–RedOne Featuring Nabil Khayat||Knockin' On Heaven's Door|
Musician, Producer – RedOneMusician, Producer [Co-producer], Mixed By – Trevor Muzzy
|none||Various||Chimes Of Freedom: The Songs Of Bob Dylan (4xCD, Comp)||Amnesty International||none||US||2012|
|none||Various||Chimes Of Freedom: The Songs Of Bob Dylan (76xFile, MP3, Comp)||Amnesty International||none||2012|
|none||Various||Chimes Of Freedom: The Songs Of Bob Dylan (2xCD, Comp)||Amnesty International||none||US||2012|
|none||Various||Chimes Of Freedom (The Songs Of Bob Dylan) (4xCDr, Comp)||Universal Music Group||none||Europe||2012|
|none||Various||Chimes Of Freedom: The Songs Of Bob Dylan - Honoring 50 Years Of Amnesty International CD Sampler (CD, Comp, Promo)||Amnesty International||none||US||2012|
- Art Direction, Design – Frank Maddocks
- Art Direction, Illustration [Based On Original Photograph By Jerry Schatzberg] – Mick Haggerty
- Executive-Producer – Julie Yannatta
- Executive-Producer [For Amnesty International] – Helen Garrett, Karen Scott
- Executive-Producer, Art Direction – Jeff Ayeroff
- Liner Notes – Sean Wilentz
- Management – Mick Management (tracks: 3-14)
- Mastered By – Adam Ayan (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4 to 1-6, 1-9, 1-13, 1-15, 1-17, 1-18, 2-1, 2-2, 2-5 to 2-7, 2-9, 2-11, 2-13, 2-15, 2-17, 3-1, 3-4, 3-7 to 3-15, 3-17 to 3-20, 4-1 to 4-6, 4-8, 4-10, 4-14 to 4-18), Bob Ludwig (tracks: 1-3, 1-7, 1-8, 1-10 to 1-12, 1-14, 1-16, 2-3, 2-4, 2-8, 2-10, 2-12, 2-14, 2-16, 3-2, 3-3, 3-5, 3-6, 3-16, 4-7, 4-9, 4-11 to 4-13)
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: 1-3, 1-7, 1-8, 1-10 to 1-12, 1-14, 1-16, 2-3, 2-4, 2-8, 2-10, 2-12, 2-14, 2-16, 3-2, 3-3, 3-5, 3-6, 3-16, 4-7, 4-9, 4-11 to 4-13)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Brandon Duncan (tracks: 1-3, 1-7, 1-8, 1-10 to 1-12, 1-14, 1-16, 2-3, 2-4, 2-8, 2-10, 2-12, 2-14, 2-16, 3-2, 3-3, 3-5, 3-6, 3-16, 4-7, 4-9, 4-11 to 4-13)
- Photography By [Original Photograph © 1965] – Jerry Schatzberg
- Producer [Contributing Producer For Amnesty International] – Martin Lewis
- Written-By – Bob Dylan
4-panel, fold-out Blisterpac.
This album is dedicated to people worldwide who are unjustly imprisoned or threatened for the peaceful expression of their beliefs. To take action on their behalf and learn more about this album visit: Amnestyusa.org/chimes
1-1: Mixed at Lock Stock Studio.
1-3: Electric Lady Studios.
1-4: The Blasting Room, Ft. Collins, Colorado.
1-5: In a hotel room in Chicago, IL; Mixed in Toronto, Ontario and New York City, NY and Los Angeles, CA.
1-6: Recorded & Mixed at British Grove Studios - London.
1-7: Sound Factory (Los Angeles).
1-8: Apogee's Berkeley Street Studio and Zeitgeist Studios.
1-9: Smec studio.
1-10: Mick Studios, Brooklyn NY.
1-11: Big Game Lodge, Van Nuys, CA.
1-12: Tuff Gong Worldwide.
1-13: The Treehouse, Jersey City, NJ.
1-14: Dangerbird Studios, Los Angeles, CA. (P) 2011 Dangerbird Records, LLC
1-15: Removador Fun Ranch. (p) 2011 ATO Records, LLC
1-16: Hans Zimmer's Studio.
1-17: Steerpike Studio.
1-18: British Grove Studios, London.
2-1: Pink Duck Studios, Burbank, CA.
2-2: Gregory Town Sound.
2-3: Sugar Hill Studios, Houston, TX.
2-4: Apogee's Berkeley Street Studio.
2-5: Recorded and mixed at: Henson Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
2-6: Street-Level 3 - London. Choir recorded at Elias Arts - New York City. Mixed at WhatInTheWhatThe Studio - Los Angeles & Silver Sessions Studios - Los Angeles.
2-7: The Armoury Studios, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
2-8: Obatala Studio, Brooklyn, NY.
2-9: House Of Blues Studios, Nashville, TN. Mixed @ The Great Gazoo Reading Room.
2-10:Groove Masters, Santa Monica, CA.
2-11: Nashville, TN, 1991. Previously released on the expanded edition of "Play Me Backwards," under exclusive license to Proper (UK) for UK, Europe and Australia/NZ.
2-12: Apogee's Berkeley Street Studio.
2-13: The New York State Fair on September 3, 2011. Mixed @ the Murray Soundlab. Mastered @ Rodney Mills Masterhouse.
2-14: MidCity Sound.
2-15: Pluto Studios, Kicha Studio - Tel-Aviv.
2-16: VRR Studio.
2-17: Original track taken from the album '19' [XL 313]. Recorded live for WXPN 88.5FM and NPR's "World Cafe" with David Dye. (P) 2007 XL Recordings Limited. Published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
3-1: Westlake Recording studios, Los Angeles, CA. Produced for Harmony House Entertainment LLC.
3-2: Angel House Studios - Brooklyn, NY.
3-3: Cottons Gardens by Nick Abbot and Jordan Stone at Roundhead Studios.
3-4: Townhouse Studios & Studio One, London.
3-5: Dustbunny Studios.
3-7: Apogee's Berkeley Street Studio, Santa Monica, CA. Mixed at Lock Stock Studio, Venice, CA.
3-9: the Boneyard. Mixed at Pandora's Box.
3-10: Sonora Recorders in Los Feliz, CA; Polypterus Studio in Ithaca, NY; Chateau Trumfio in Silverlake, CA; and Dangerbird Studios, Silverlake, CA. Mixed at Chateau Trumfio.
3-11: Live at Osaka.
3-12: Nomad Studios, Tetouan, Morocco. Producer, Co-produced, and mixed for RedOne Productions.
3-13: Recorded & Mixed at Studiocat Productions, Phoenix, AZ. Paul Rodger's vocal recorded at Glovebox Studios, White Rock, B.C.
3-14: Sons of Radio & Mick Management.
3-15: Tragedy/Tragedy Studios, Nashville, TN. (P) 2011 Sony Music Entertainment.
3-16: Pilgrim Way, Winchester.
3-17: Sun Studio, Temple Bar Dublin, Ireland.
3-18: Edible Studios, Atlanta, GA.
3-19: Black River Studios, Nashville, TN. Mixed at Anarchy Studios, Nashville TN.
3-20: Studio Trilogy, San Francisco. Mixed at Architecture, Los Angeles.
4-1: Backstage by Noah Passovoy.
4-2: Sear Sound, NYC.
4-3: Sarm West Coast Los Angeles (Vocal track); WhatInTheWhatThe Studio - Los Angeles; The Village - Los Angeles; Silver Sessions Studios - Los Angeles. Mixed at Stevestudio, NYC.
4-4: Ultratone Studios. Harmonica recorded at Shoreline studios.
4-5: live on the stage of the historic Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN.
4-6: Recorded & Mixed at Home Studio.
4-8: Rear Window Studio - Brookline, MA.
4-9: Mann Music Center, Philadelphia, PA, August 29, 1995.
4-10: The Sugar Shack. (p) 2011 Boo Boo Wax Records.
4-11: The Gallery Studios, Brooklyn, New York. (p) 2011 We Are Augustines under exclusive license to Oxcart/Turnout Records.
4-13: Recorded and produced at MixThis!
4-14: Ultratone Studio, Studio City, CA. (p) 2011 Eric Burdon. ISRC US-TP4-10-00017.
4-15: Recorded and mixed at The Village - Los Angeles.
4-16: Coliseum, Buenos Aires.
4-17: Elias Arts - New York City; Komunyaka Music - Beacon, NY; The Village - Los Angeles; Mixed at Germano Studios, NYC.
4-18: Previously released on "Another Side Of Bob Dylan," Columbia Records 1964.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, Maine.
Mixed at Mix This!: [Disc 1, tr. 3, 7-8, 10-12, 14, 16], [Disc 2, tr. 3-4, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16], [Disc 3, tr. 2-3, 5-6, 16], [Disc 4, tr. 7, 9, 11-13].
This compilation © ℗ 2012 Amnesty International USA, 5 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001. Distributed by Fontana International.
Made in the EU
- Barcode (As Printed): 8 17974 01001 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 817974010016
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1, variant 1): 06025 279 461-8 01 + 52875404
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2, variant 1): 06025 279 461-9 01 + 52875406
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3, variant 1): 06025 279 462-0 01 + 52875408
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4, variant 1): 06025 279 462-1 01 + 52875410
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1, variant 2): [4x Universal logo] 06025 279 461-8 01 + 52875404
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1, stamped in hub mould, variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1, variant 2): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, variant 2): IFPI 0144
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2, variant 2): [4x Universal logo] 06025 279 461-9 01 + 52875406
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2, stamped in hub mould, variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2, variant 2): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 2): IFPI 0151
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3, variant 2): [4x Universal logo] 06025 279 462-0 01 + 52875408
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 3, stamped in hub mould, variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC C
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 3, variant 2): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Disc 3, variant 2): IFPI 0118
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4, variant 2): [4x Universal logo] 06025 279 462-1 01 + 52875410
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 4, stamped in hub mould, variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 4, variant 2): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (Disc 4, variant 2): IFPI 0148
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Distributed By – Fontana Distribution – 0817974010016
- Copyright (c) – Amnesty International USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Amnesty International USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ATO Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Boo Boo Wax
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dangerbird Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eric Burdon
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – We Are Augustines
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Licensed To – Oxcart Records
- Licensed To – Proper
- Licensed To – Turnout Records
- Recorded At – Angel House Studios
- Recorded At – Armoury Studios
- Recorded At – Backstage Studios
- Recorded At – Berkeley Street Studios
- Recorded At – Big Game Lodge
- Recorded At – Black River Studios
- Recorded At – The Blasting Room
- Recorded At – The Boneyard
- Recorded At – British Grove
- Recorded At – Chateau Trumfio
- Recorded At – Coliseum, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Recorded At – Cottons Gardens
- Recorded At – Dangerbird Studios
- Recorded At – Dustbunny Studios
- Recorded At – East Iris Studios
- Recorded At – Edible Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Elias Arts
- Recorded At – F.P.S.H.O.T.
- Recorded At – Gallery Studios
- Recorded At – Glovebox Studios
- Recorded At – Gregory Town Sound
- Recorded At – Groove Masters
- Recorded At – Hans Zimmer's Studio
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – House Of Blues Studios
- Recorded At – Kicha Studios
- Recorded At – Komunyaka Music
- Recorded At – Mann Music Center
- Recorded At – Mick Studios
- Recorded At – Mid City Sound
- Recorded At – The New York State Fair
- Recorded At – Nomad Studios, Morocco
- Recorded At – Obatala Studio
- Recorded At – Pilgrim Way
- Recorded At – Pink Duck Studios
- Recorded At – Pluto Studios
- Recorded At – Polypterus Studio
- Recorded At – Rear Window Recording
- Recorded At – Removador Fun Ranch
- Recorded At – Roundhead Studios
- Recorded At – Ryman Auditorium
- Recorded At – Sarm West Coast
- Recorded At – Sear Sound
- Recorded At – Shoreline Studios
- Recorded At – Silver Sessions Studios
- Recorded At – Smec Studio
- Recorded At – Sonora Recorders
- Recorded At – Sons Of Radio
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Steerpike Studio
- Recorded At – Street Level Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Cat Productions
- Recorded At – Studio One, London
- Recorded At – Studio Trilogy
- Recorded At – Sugar Hill Studios
- Recorded At – The Sugar Shack
- Recorded At – Sun Studios, Dublin
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Tragedy/Tragedy Studios
- Recorded At – Treehouse Sound
- Recorded At – Tuff Gong Worldwide
- Recorded At – Ultratone Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – VRR Studio
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – Whatinthewhatthe? Studio
- Recorded At – Zeitgeist Studios
- Recorded At – Mix This!
- Produced At – Mix This!
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mixed At – Anarchy Studios
- Mixed At – Architecture, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – British Grove
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Chateau Trumfio
- Mixed At – Germano Studios
- Mixed At – The Great Gazoo Reading Room
- Mixed At – Lock Stock Studios
- Mixed At – Murray Soundlab
- Mixed At – Nomad Studios, Morocco
- Mixed At – Pandora's Box
- Mixed At – Silver Sessions Studios
- Mixed At – Stevestudio
- Mixed At – Studio Cat Productions
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Whatinthewhatthe? Studio
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – Rodney Mills Masterhouse
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 52875404
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 52875406
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 52875408
- Glass Mastered At – EDC, Germany – 52875410
- Distributed By – Fontana International