The Make-Up - Destination: Love; Live! At Cold Rice Album
|1||Outro - Hold It|
|2||We Can't Be Contained|
|3||We Gotta Get Offa This Rock|
|4||Don't Step On The Childen|
|5||They Live By Night|
|7||How Pretty Can U Get|
|8||Bring The Birds Down|
|9||Evidence Is Everywhere|
|10||You + I Vs. The World|
|12||Don't Mind The Mind|
|13||Intro - Hold It|
|14||Here Comes The Judge|
|15||R U A Believer Pt. II|
|16||So...Chocolatey / Destination: Love|
- Bass, Vocals – Michelle Mae
- Design – The Make-Up
- Drums [Drumkit] – Steve Gamboa
- Graphics – Jason Farrell
- Guitar, Organ, Vocals – James Canty
- Management – Black Gemini Productions
- MC – Dale Shaw
- Photography By [Make-up Photograph] – Glen E. Friedman
- Producer, Recorded By, Engineer – Guy Picciotto
- Vocals [Singer] – Ian Svenonius
"Made In England" printed on label.
Claimed as a "hastily recorded live show", complete with crowd noise and (British-accented) MC in the style of a 60's soul revue, this was recorded in September 1995 at Pirate "Mobile" Studio, Washington DC.
First Cat. # on spine and barcode sticker on back cover.
Second Cat. # on both center labels.
Notes on side 1 label;
Recorded in D.C. under Dischord Records logo.
Notes on side 2 label (also labeled Side 1);
Made in England under Dischord Records logo.
Catalog number on the spine is DIS99V.
Made in England and $7 post paid from Dischord on back sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etchings): DIS 99V A1 DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etchings): DIS 99V B1 DAMONT
- Pressed By – Damont
- Copyright (c) – The Make-Up Organization, Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cold Rice
- Copyright (c) – Black Gemini Music