Skullflower - Kino IV: Black Sun Rising Album
|1||Bo Diddley's Shitpump|
|2||March Of The Lemmings|
|3||I Live In The Bottomless Pit|
|10||The Punk Rock Song|
|11||Thank You And Goodnight|
- Artwork – Matthew Bower
- Design – Stefan Jaworzyn
- Guitar – Matthew Bower (tracks: 7 to 9), Philip Bower (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Performer – Matthew Bower, Stefan Jaworzyn, Stuart Dennison
- Recorded By, Engineer – Ian McKay
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Richard Whittaker
Tracks 1, 2, 7, 11 to 13 previously unreleased.
Track 6 previously titled "Satan My Black Ass, Steve Albini = Jim Steinman".
Track 10 previously titled "A Guide To Canine Foreskin Retraction".
Tracks 3 & 4 previously released in 1990 as Rift / Avalanche by Majora.
Tracks 5 & 6 previously released in 1990 on Slaves by Forced Exposure, FE-022.
Tracks 8 & 9 previously released in 1989 on I Live In The Bottomless Pit / Bo Diddley's Shitpump, Shock SX001, remastered and re-released in 1991 along with track 10 on The Portable Altamont, Shock SX012.
- Other (Catalog Number): SX034/DPROMCD98
- Recorded At – JTI Studio
- Mastered At – FX Rentals