Selma Rich Brody - Be A Train (an Activity Participation Record With Songs And Stories To Act Out) Album
|1||Happy Train Song|
|2||Little Train That Caught A Cold|
|3||I Got A Train For My Birthday|
|4||I'm A Train|
|5||Rollo The Railroad Train|
|7||Chugga, Chugga Choo|
|9||Rollo The Railroad Train|
- Performer – Selma Rich Brody
- Producer – Selroy Music Publishing
- Written By – Selma Rich Brody
Record included a die-cut train looking pop-out hat that was included on the rear of the cover.
There is no credit for the music played other than the notes on the rear of the cover saying "The Rocking Horse Players And Orchestra have written and produced hundreds of happy records and young folks to provide them with hours and hours of "Fun-A-plenty"."
No information on the spine.
The rear cover says "NOTE: ALL THE SONG TITLES IN THIS ALBUM ARE LISTED ON THE FRONT COVER"
There is no track listings on the cover.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout & Initials): 5040 - A SR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout & Initials): 5040 - B SR