Nicolas Collins - Let The State Make The Selection Album
|1||Vaya Con Dios|
Vocals – Julie London, Slim Whitman, The Andrews SistersVoice – Ronald Reagan
|2||A Clearing Of Deadness At One Hoarse Pool||5:17|
|3||A Letter From My Uncle|
Performer – Robert Poss, Susan Lyall, Susan Tallman
- Design – By Design , Kazuhide Yamazaki
- Electronics, Programmed By, Performer [Played By] – Nicolas Collins
- Engineer [Recording Engineered By] – Nicolas Collins
- Liner Notes – Robert Poss
- Mastered By – Alan Moy
- Painting [Cover Painting By] – Kazuhide Yamazaki
- Photography By [Jacket Photography By] – Bill Jacobson
"A Letter From My Uncle" & "Vaya Con Dios" recorded at Airshaft Studio, New York City.
"A Clearing of Deadness at One Hoarse Pool" recorded at Media Study/Buffalo & mixed at Airshaft Studio, New York City.
Electronics designed, built, programmed and played by Nicolas Collins.
Mastered by Alan Moy, Masterdisk Corporation.
© 1984 Lovely Music
℗ 1984 Nicolas Collins
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1984 Lovely Music. Lovely Communications, Ltd.
Made in USA.
- Record Company – Lovely Communications, Ltd.
- Recorded At – Airshaft Studio
- Mixed At – Airshaft Studio
- Recorded At – Media Study Buffalo
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Copyright (c) – Lovely Music, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nicolas Collins
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lovely Music, Ltd.