Ludwig van Beethoven, Amsterdams Nonet - Beethoven - Septet In Es, Op.20 Album
|1||Adagio - Allegro Con Brio|
|2||Andante Con Moto Alla Marcia - Presto|
|3||Scherzo. Allegro Molto E Vivace|
|4||Tempo Di Menuetto|
|6||Tema Con Variazioni. Andante|
|7||Septet In Es, Op.20|
Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Bassoon – Kees Olthuis
- Cello – Wim Straesser
- Clarinet – Harry Bijholt
- Double Bass – Jan Everts
- Engineer – Roger de Schot
- Ensemble – Amsterdams Nonet
- Horn – Joop Meijer
- Photography By [Cover] – Wiebe Schipmölder
- Producer, Sleeve Notes – Klaas A. Posthuma
- Violin – Hans Dudowsa, Johan Kracht
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 1978 Recorded and manufactured by Bovema-Negram Heemstede, an EMI-Holland corporation.
This production was sponsored by "Westland/Utrecht Hypotheekbank" and "Nederlands Impresariaat".
The sleeve notes are in Dutch only.
The catalog# 5N 037-26 014 is found on the sleeve and the catalog# 5N 037-26014 is found on both record labels and sleeve.
On the sleeve it reads "manufactured by Bovema-Negram", but on the rim of the labels it reads "Bovema-EMI Haarlem, Holland".
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - runout - etched by hand): 5N037-26015-A//37769-1-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - runout - etched by hand): 5N037-26015-B//37770-1-X
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bovema Negram
- Copyright (c) – Bovema Negram
- Manufactured By – EMI-Bovema Holland