Ilse DeLange - No Reason To Be Shy Album
|1||No Reason To Be Shy||4:21|
- Backing Vocals – Bruce Gaitsch, Ilse DeLange
- Bass – Neil Stubenhaus
- Co-producer – Ilse DeLange
- Design [Graphic Design] – Dirk Rudolph
- Drums – John JR Robinson
- Executive-Producer – Barry Beckett
- Guitar – Michael Landau
- Keyboards – Greg Phillinganes
- Mastered By – Dough Sax, Robert Hadley
- Mixed By – Csaba Petocz
- Painting – Mirjam Haberkorn
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Allard Honigh
- Producer – Bruce Gaitsch
- Recorded By – Csaba Petocz
- Recorded By [Assistant Capitol Studio B] – Jimmy Hoyson, Steve Genewick, Wil Donovan
- Recorded By [Assistant The Panic Room] – Aldo Ruggiero
- Written-By – Blue Miller, Ilse DeLange
© 2002 Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Songs Sung Blue (BMI). All rights on behalf of Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. and Songs Sung Blue admin. by Warner/Chappell Music Holland B.V./Songs Of Peer, Ltd. / Ilse DeLange Music (ASCAP) Admin. by Songs Of Peer Ltd.
Recorded at Capitol Studio B in Hollywood, CA and at The Panic Room in Hollywood, CA. Mixed at The Panic Room in Los Angeles, CA. Mastered at The Masteringlab in Los Angeles, CA.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
℗© 2003 Warner Music Benelux BV. An AOL Time Warner Company.
Issued in a cardboard sleeve.
- Barcode: 5 050466 600950
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050466600950
- Label Code: LC 04281
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 5050466600950 V01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0575
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Benelux BV
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Benelux BV
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – Capitol Studio B
- Recorded At – The Panic Room, LA
- Mixed At – The Panic Room, LA
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab