Homeogryllus Japonicus Orchestra 2004 - Homeogryllus Japonicus Orchestra 2004 Album
Featuring, Soloist – Keiji Haino
Featuring, Soloist – Mamoru FujiedaTechnician [Manipulation Supported By] – Koichiro Sugiyama
- Conductor – Great Year Soundings
- Liner Notes – Alan Cummings, Lee Ranaldo, Naohiro Ukawa
- Recorded By, Mastered By – Hiromits Shoji
Recorded at the Hara Museum of Contemporary Art on August 28, 2004.
Special thanks to Mari Satoh, Junko Watanabe, Tadao Ueda, Yuya Ishitani, Masayuki Sekine, Masaru Aikawa, Aya-collette, 600 members of orchestra 2004 and all the audience.
The recording features the amplified and processed sound of 600 suzumushi (homeogryllus japaonicus) bell crickets.
- Matrix / Runout: GYESCD01 050810423N
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB80
- Recorded At – Hara Museum