Fischer-Z - Word Salad Album
|5||The French Let Her||3:20|
|11||Nice To Know||2:51|
|12||Billy And The Motorway Police||2:10|
- Art Direction [Sleeve], Design – John Pasche
- Bass – David Graham
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Liddle
- Engineer [Assistant] – George Chambers
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – John Watts
- Illustration – George Hardie
- Keyboards, Vocals – Steve Skolnik
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer At The Town House] – Alan Perkins
- Photography By – James Wedge
- Producer, Mixed By – Mike Howlett
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer At Eden] – Aldo Bocca
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer At Wessex], Mixed By [Mixing Engineer At Wessex] – Gary Edwards
- Written-By – Graham (tracks: A2, B5), Watts, Skolnik (tracks: A4, A6, B6)
All tracks recorded at Eden Studios and mixed at The Town House except "Remember Russia" which was recorded and mixed at Wessex Studios.
© 1979 UNITED ARTISTS MUSIC AND RECORDS GROUP INC. ® TRADE MARKS USED BY UNITED ARTISTS LIMITED UNDER AUTHORISATION MARKETED BY UNITED ARTISTS RECORDS.
Made in Germany
Comes with full colour inner sleeves with credits, photos and lyrics.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Stamped)): 82 635 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Stamped)): 82 635 B-1
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0379
- Printed By – 4P Nicolaus GMBH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.