Electric Light Orchestra - On The Third Day Album
|1||Dreaming Of 4000||5:00|
|2||Bluebird Is Dead||4:25|
|3||In The Hall Of The Mountain King|
Arranged By [Arr.], Adapted By – Electric Light OrchestraComposed By [Uncredited] – Edvard Grieg
|6||Oh No Not Susan||2:52|
|7||New World Rising / Ocean Breakup Reprise||4:40|
|8||Ocean Breakup / King Of The Universe||4:05|
- Art Direction – Bob Cato
- Bass – Michael de Alburquerque
- Cello – Mike Edwards
- Design – John Kehe
- Drums – Bev Bevan
- Engineer – Dick Plant, Douglas Bogey
- Photography By – Richard Avedon
- Producer, Guitar, Vocals – Jeff Lynne
- Synthesizer [Moog], Piano – Richard Tandy
- Violin – Mik Kaminski
- Written-By – J. Lynne (tracks: A1 to B3)
Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics.
[sleeve] Recorded at De Lane Lea Studios, London
[Inner sleeve] Recorded at De Lane Lea Studios, Wembley, Middlesex
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Special thanks to: Sir Tony Perry, The Rev. Philip Copestake, Rt. Hon. Richard Pannel B.Sc., Brian the Lion Jones
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched, Variation 1): UALA-188-F1 SET-2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched, Variation 1): UALA-188-F2 SET-2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched, Variation 2): UA-LA-188-F1 SET 3
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched, Variation 2): UALA-188-F2 SET 2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped, Variations 1 & 2): STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Manufactured By – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music Corp.
- Published By – Yellow Dog Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Records, Inc.