Performer: Carson Robison Trio
Title: When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain / When It's Night-Time In Nevada
|1||When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain|
Written-By – Woods, Johnson, Smith
|2||When It's Night-Time In Nevada|
Written-By – Clint, Pascoe, Dulmage
|M 3004||Frank Luther & Carson Robison|| Frank Luther & Carson Robison - When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain / When It's Night Time In Nevada (Shellac, 10", RE)||Montgomery Ward||M 3004||US||Unknown|
|3156||Carson Robison Trio|| When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain / When It's Night-Time In Nevada (Shellac, 10")||Crown ||3156||US||1931|
- Celesta [Uncredited], Whistling [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Frank Luther
- Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited], Whistling [Uncredited] – Carson Robison
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Phil Crow (tracks: B)
- Xylophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Frank Novak
Credit role of mandolin for John Cali is termed "possible" by Russell .
Side A: Additional accompaniment of guitar by unknown artist.
Side B: Additional accompaniment of fiddle and guitar by unknown artists.
Credit role of whistling for Carson Robison and Frank Luther is termed "probable" by Russell .
Both sides recorded ca. May-June 1931 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 1362-2.
Side A matrix no. 1363-1.
Originally released on Crown 3156.
Also released on Montgomery Ward M3004 and Varsity 5033, both as dubs (i.e. not directly off the original masters).
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): E 1362-2-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 1363-1-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 1362
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 1363
- Record Company – Chicago Mail Order Co.