Performer: Carson Robison Trio
Title: Little Sweetheart Of The Prairie / Little Sweetheart Of The Mountains
Broadway , Broadway
|1||Little Sweetheart Of The Mountains|
Written-By – Barry, Pinkert, Handman
|2||Little Sweetheart Of The Prairie|
Written-By – Solman, Brown
|3057||Carson Robison Trio|| Little Sweetheart Of The Prairie / Little Sweetheart Of The Mountains (Shellac, 10")||Crown ||3057||US||Unknown|
- Accordion [Uncredited] – Frank Novak (tracks: B)
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Xylophone [Uncredited] – Frank Novak (tracks: A)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Carson Robison
- Whistling [Uncredited] – Carson Robison (tracks: A)
Labels have catalogue number 8353, yet this was intended as number 8253 (8353 lies beyond the series end-number of 8337).
Additional accompaniment of mandolin by unknown artist.
Both sides recorded ca. January 1931 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 1137-6.
Side B matrix no. 1138-2.
Also released on Homestead 23019, Crown 3057, Montgomery Ward M 3003, and Varsity 5031.
Side B (matrix 1138-2) also released on the Australian labels Angelus and Lyric.
Identically-titled sides are paired on Banner 32078, Jewel 6200, Oriole 2200, Perfect 12683, Regal 10257, Romeo 1568, and Conqueror 7710, but are drawn from different matrices from a different recording session.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 1963
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 1964
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 1963 1137
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 1964 1138
- Record Company – The New York Recording Laboratories